Sunday, July 30, 2006

.:muSic by bOb mArLey:.

today i would like to talk about "KAYA" a song from "African Herbsman" album produced by Robert Nesta Marley aka Bob Marley (biography) (6 Feb 1945 - 11 May 1981). (more)



















its a relaxing and catchy song actually-->here but gets me into this confusing-funny situation.

the lyric goes
Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose For the rain is falling
Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling I'm so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I 'Cause I have some kaya now I feel so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now, Lord For the rain is falling (Kaya now, kaya, kaya)

herm..got it?
actually what Bob marley made the public(as if U category) know dat "kaya means herb..."
he quoted "Kaya means herb. It's a password some of the brethren use in JAMAICA. So Kaya is really dealing with togetherness and humanity and peace, (because) the thing of peace travel through the earth now. Yes, Rastaman Vibrations and Exodus were 'arder. This time we dealing with something softer."

did u got any of that?
lemme tell you..what "kaya" really means..
"Kaya",the real meaning is cannabish,hemp,marijuana in Jamaican word.
What hes trying to say to people was that "kaya" is a form of herb that has the power of healing.Bob Marley has always defended this often maligned herb. He equated condemnation of this natural herb with blasphemy.
He asked-->How could a plant created by God be made illegal by humans? "You mean they can tell God that it's not legal?"
He once asked a Canadian journalist. If growing cannabis is to be a crime then by man's laws God who made all plants was a criminal too. Bob was not surprized that people who smoke the weed were persecuted by "Babylon", the ruling system, reminding people: "Them crucify Christ, remember?"
read more...

Anyway, as for the muslim..the Jamaicam word "kaya" is absolutely forbidden! yet, theres a "kaya" in Malaysian words which means 'rich' and a kind of spread taste like "sgusyonka" in russian and caramel in english.
but of course it conducts its own taste.
and im sure consuming em wont lead u into illicit and unconciousness!
its totally safe and sugar base.. ;) ;)
(read more)
the green one is Pandan flavor..

eff the besh at 12:38 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 5:12 PM Blogger taufiq said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 5:13 PM Blogger taufiq said...

Try eating a bread with poisoned 'kaya'. That will bring you into unconsciousness.. either for a while or forever.

Hmm.. actually, don't try.. just imagine.. Please don't die because of my suggestion.

 
at 12:07 AM Blogger eff the besh said...

haha..what a gud idea! ima try..in my dream! (dat way i wont die! hehe)

 

Post a Comment