Friday, October 13, 2006

**puAsA**

erm..its been a month since i arrived.i was so buzy that i cant get my arse to update my blog! nor to put up sum pretty pixie..i started puasa about 2 weeks ago..and happily doing it so till de end of da month.my burfday according islamic calendar is also around da corner.hmm...what'd i planna do?..*thinking**thinkin*
whats raya feels like without loved one beside me?..well..like it or not i hafta get used to it! im da notty n manja one in my family dat my mom had to campak me jauh2...*sob*sob*
im so gonna miss my raya wif sisters..waaaa...no mo staying up late nite,hanging out,shoppin,quarrelling...
those are the most precious moment i miss n missed!im hoping dat i wont get too old fo me to do those happy moment again when i came back!*sigh*
okay..i think dats all..since i ngantuk n need to wake up early fo win dow shopping tomorrow..toodles!..

p/s: mom, save me sum duit raya fo me to collect within a few years! ;p

*one of da happiest moment..

eff the besh at 5:39 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment