Sunday, April 26, 2009

life is bored without sunshine

i remember when i used to walk up n down the hill back then in m'sia when walking is my only choice to school since parents r too bz to send/fetch me.

well..of course there were buses n bicycle.. but i prefer walking.
just like im doing it now.walking evryday to different hospital during autumn, spring, winter.. and happened before at the temp -20. well u dont know how does THAT feel like.

walking till ur ear ache,migraine,numbed face that u cant barely feel, crying along with the mucus from my floating nose- when it felt so light yet i felt so heavy like a herd of butterfies fluttering on my lashes.
man it was so embarrassing to find out that uve been carrying that mucosic face around.i barely felt anything! like i told u.
thank God that theres no guys/ frens out there to check me out! it was bloody cold believe me.
then again i thot of my russian teacher, "ur feet must be colder than the rest of ur body"
so i thank myself for believing in her n wear my pair of thick winter boots.


eff the besh at 11:37 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment