Sunday, September 06, 2009

.:.::Welcoming Autumn::.:.

brape lama dah tak ade videoclip? well...baru 3-4 post agaknye. so ok kali ni saye nk bawa bloggers ke arah russian side lak. meh kite menjiwai lagu org rusia ni.
tajuk dia "Autumn" - well..its the least favourite time of the year but we'r almost there peeps.
so enjoy the clip. i will try to put the wordings into english so u guys can sing along. :)
hav fun!

Баста - Осень


Болит душа от потерь
Верю я, ты тоже верь
Наступит день, уйдёт печаль
Придёт весна, уйдёт февраль
И мне не жаль, ничего не жаль
Полный газ и в пол педаль
Время стоп, стоп печаль
Улетай


(chorus)

balit dusya ot poter

veru ya, ti toje verr

nastupid dent,uidut pechal

pridyet vesna, uidyut febral

i mne ne jal, nichevo ne jal

polnih gaz i v pol pedal

vremia stop, stop pechal

uletai


TRANSLATE


My soul hurts from the loss
I believe - you also believe
There will come a day where the pain will fade
The spring will come - Feburary will fade
And i don't feel pity - nothing is a shame
Press the gas and the pedal to the floor
Time stops, the grieving stops
Fly away

Autumn brings on the mad rushing winds
Torrential rain, and cold days,
Sleepless nights
Yellow leaves, strange thoughts.
In search of the truth, my questions are like shots
I am in loneliness, freedom is so desirable
The sky is the only one that cares about me
To break down and to build, let no one argue with me
Through the coast of life, you will not stop me
At me you look, in opinion of coldness
You want to be with me, but the city hold you back
You search for an occasion, but not to keep me
I'm free like a bird, i was born to fly
It's difficult to understand me, it's difficult to forget me
It's difficult to lose me, it's difficult to love me
I lose you again and again
For you, for love I am ready to give you everything

Maybe somebody will tell me
about, how i am not right
about, that i live in illusions
I live in dreams
Overcoming fear, overcoming pain
I hardly breathe, I hardly live, my heart barely beats
Stop, wait for me a little
Stop, sing to me, its a long journey
About how it will be difficult
About how the wind blows
Let what will be, be,
Let the sky judge me...
And i will return to you
With a melody of decline,
And i shall return, not comimg back
How this is not strange
That my way home is lit with stars
I know it's never too early, I know it's never too late
Tears flow, the sky cries
If it is necessary to wait - I shall wait, there is time.
Know that i don't hurry you
To say the three most important words - 'I love you'...


Labels:

eff the besh at 9:09 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:15 PM Anonymous kr3zzk3t said...

sweet lyrics..isit for someone? keep it up!

 
at 8:40 PM Blogger eff the besh said...

hey thx! just for memories.. =D

 

Post a Comment