Wednesday, October 07, 2009

If only

Im doing my case report.. Actually finishing it coz the teacher just have something to correct. Am currently listening to city of angel OST. Its the "Iris" song now. Suddenly u know, i feel like sharing my thots after class today. This is a bit rediculous but i myself think maybe i have bipolar disorder. My sis used to call me crazy for saying these things to her.

The reason i thot about that was bcoz im having depression earlier today. Like... U know.. Severe depression. Maybe not THAT severe but i think severe!
Ok.. Somehow my brain refused to accept that its hormone( maybe theyr fighting with each other u know.- the sense n the hormone)
so as i sat in mashrutka/bus i thot "if i have an alter ego, wat wud her name be?" its crazy rite? I know! I always think i live with part of a soul, but i cudnt realy find my other soul. Ok i know i started to sound crazy. But dont go. Yet. Im not done.

So i thot : my alter ego's name wudhv been JANE.
I like that name. I mean i like Jane. Think ive been having Jane since i was 13.
When i discovered that i need a soulmate u know. Owh i sound pathetic now..

Well thats basically about it. I got case report to finish.
Whoever u are Jane, u brought smiles to my face. It was U. Yes..

Labels:

eff the besh at 10:11 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 11:38 AM Blogger ana said...

yeah..citu of angles OST bring back lotss of memories indeed!

 
at 6:26 PM Anonymous farah z said...

hey there mummy! how r u? hows the kid? ;)
i dunno but somehow i love the movie n the OST for themselves. not for the memory! thee hee..
miss u ana! muaxx

 

Post a Comment