Saturday, August 01, 2009

beautiful : eminem

wow..i came across this song and the lyrics seem to fit in my depressions in ukraine.
now that im in malaysia i didnt get it but of course i cant run away from it. thank God i have family, siblings that always keep me happy, giggling, laughing.. hurmph.. im gonna miss them.
so wen i do feel depressed i wil turn to them or perhaps just suck it up n keep it to myself.
i mean why should i show it? i'd hide it for my own sake.its better that way i guess..
the song called BEAUTIFUL by EMINEM


Labels:

eff the besh at 7:27 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:57 AM Blogger Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

Pagas comel hacc ni...aku ade blog baru!! take a look and follw me k! nice to meet u again in n9!

 
at 9:10 PM Blogger eff the besh said...

hye comel! im changing my blog add too..ive been using this one for quite some times..
catch up wif ya later! ;)

 

Post a Comment