Thursday, February 18, 2010

well well well

well well well...
as i cant seem to find a nice topic.
so! wat have i done so far that im this near getting this years summer?
say...i travelled. yep! i travelled a lot this year. n back from my trip to krakow i was admitted.
admitted not for so long (thank God!) in surgical dept suspected of pancreatitis.

so i was brought there by ambulance, they call it here "scora-pamosh" - direct translation "fast-help".
2 A&E (shortform of Aid n Emergency) doctors came n gave me spasmolytic but it didnt relieve me. and they thot i was having a fever as i was sweating like hell (must be the sympathetic inervation) coz i was having diarrhea n vomiting at the same time.
well..its not a pleasant story to be told. but heck, just feels like it.
so i ended up overnite at 7th hospital treated by attending physician Dr.Raznichenko (my parallels' group teacher) - was

the next day i was fine after IV treatment with omeprazole, noshpa, contrykal, n fosfalugel, i was discharged by my own teacher - Dr.Trofimov... he's cute..i always think that he's so smart that if he ask me out, i wudhv said YES! :p
From there on, i have to change my diet to diet no.1 and must continue it strictly until my follow up endoscopy after a month.
for those who dont have any idea wat diet no.1 is, its basically liquid diet for GIT problem patient. that includes u cannot eat chocolate, no strong tea, no coffee, no red meat, no spinach, no tomato. and of course - no smoking n no alcohol. so, jgn pandai2 telan perfume yer.. :p
owh c'mon!its not that bad.. i mean i have to sacrifice my spicy food in order to continue living but in returns........ there might be a chance for me to get a......... a ........ a perfect cute, sexy body. :p hahahha (LOL! and very loudly!)
so here i am, continuing my medication n eating liquid food.. healthily!
yay ME! u can do it!

this the pic of my hospital-made-soup of the day. - an example of diet no.1.

Labels:

eff the besh at 2:31 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 9:37 PM Blogger taufiq said...

tak tahuuuu

 
at 6:52 PM Blogger eff the besh said...

tak penting pon...

 
at 3:19 PM Blogger Unknown said...

😁

 

Post a Comment